NCDC Recruitment 2017. Latest NCDC Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2017 - 1 Laboratory Attendant, Multiple Vacancy for 12TH
National Centre for Disease Control invites application for the position Laboratory Attendant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Centre for Disease Control before 2017-06-23
Laboratory Attendant Jobs - NCDC Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.18,000/- per monthRs|
|Age Limit||Age limit for the above mentioned posts is between 18-25 years, relaxable in case of SC/ST by 5 years, OBC by 3 years.|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-23|
|Qualification in Details:Matriculate or equivalent qualification with Science subject from a recognized University or Board|
NCDC recruitment 2017 Laboratory Attendant Selection Procedure
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/06/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Skill Test by the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers norms or decision .
Apply Procedure for Laboratory Attendant NCDC recruitment 2017
- Candidates may report alongwith all originals and one attested copy of supporting documents e.g. proof of date of birth, all educational qualifications, experience letters, caste certificates (if applicable) with one passport size photograph Note :- 1. Age limit for the above mentioned posts is between 18-25 years, relaxable in case of SC/ST by 5 years, OBC by 3 years.
- The posts are on contractual basis for a period of 6 months or till the posts are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. No claim in future for regular employment under the institute / or its branches.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the skill test.
- If performance of the candidates are not found satisfactory by the Department, appointment can be terminated anytime and without any notice
Experience on working in Laishmaniasis Laboratory/ Entomological Laboratory
Walk-In Address And Walk-In Time
Walk-In Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Candidates reporting beyond this time will not be permitted for the test).