NHDC Recruitment 2017. Latest NHDC Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 :1 Apprentice, Multiple Vacancy for 10TH,Diploma,BTech/B.E
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation before 2017-05-30
Apprentice Jobs - NHDC Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Age Limit||Upper age: 25 Years, Minimum age : 18 Years b) Relaxation in Upper age limit 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons. Additional|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-30|
|Qualification in Details:Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. b) Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE. c) All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.|
Selection Procedure :
How To Apply :
- Before applying for Apprenticeship Training in NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), should read carefully all terms and conditions set out in this Notification.
- Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through on line apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.inonly). After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
- Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Graduate and Technical/ Diploma Apprentice in the respective discipline/ trade may send his/ her application duly filled in the enclosed Application Format along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
- “Application for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice / Trade/ITI Apprentice-2016-18”. 6. Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned above should be sent to The Senior Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119. 7. The last date for online application through apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) in respect of Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade Apprentice and submission of completed application in respect of Graduate / Diploma/ Technical Apprentice for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station is fixed on 30th May 2017.
- Applications received after the notified last date or application not legible or application without relevant documents as prescribed above shall be rejected. 8. NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station shall not be responsible for any postal / courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.
Address For The Job:
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation NHDC, Narmada Nagar.