Apprentice in Madhya Pradesh - Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Jobs 2017
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation before 2017-05-30
|NHDC Jobs 2017||Details|
||10TH, Diploma, BTech/B.E
|| Upper age: 25 Years, Minimum age : 18 Years b) Relaxation in Upper age limit 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons. Additional
|Last Date To Apply
Qualification in Details:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. b) Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE. c) All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
Prospective candidates, before applying for apprentice training, must visit our website www.nhdcindia.com for detailed notification and to ensure they are eligible to apply. 2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through same. 3. Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai and Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT), Kanpur as the case may be. Due to any reason the BOAT Mumbai or RDAT Kanpur refuses to register the Apprenticeship of any candidate, such candidature will be terminated and he/she will not be issued “Apprenticeship Certificate”. 4. If at any stage of training, it is found that candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules. 5. In case candidate wants of change/modify any information furnished in the application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted before the notified last date. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum 2 times (including first original application) only. 6. Candidate shall be bound by rules made by NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar for selection process. 7. NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station will not provide any accommodation / conveyance facilities to the selected apprentices at the Project during the permitted apprenticeship period rather they have to make their own arrangement in this regard. 8. The NHDC Management reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule / Cancel/ suspend the process without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
Address For The Job
Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation NHDC, Narmada Nagar.
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement/ on line portal will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprentices will be decided. 2. Applications received from the Wards (son/daughter/spouse) of NHDC cadre Employees will be considered separately.
- Before applying for Apprenticeship Training in NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), should read carefully all terms and conditions set out in this Notification.
- Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through on line apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.inonly). After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
- Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Graduate and Technical/ Diploma Apprentice in the respective discipline/ trade may send his/ her application duly filled in the enclosed Application Format along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
- “Application for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice / Trade/ITI Apprentice-2016-18”. 6. Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned above should be sent to The Senior Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119. 7. The last date for online application through apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) in respect of Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade Apprentice and submission of completed application in respect of Graduate / Diploma/ Technical Apprentice for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station is fixed on 30th May 2017.
- Applications received after the notified last date or application not legible or application without relevant documents as prescribed above shall be rejected. 8. NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station shall not be responsible for any postal / courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.
NHDC Job Notification