NIBM Recruitment 2017. Latest NIBM Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
National Institute of Bank Management Recruitment 2017 - 1 Chief Administrative Officer, Multiple Vacancy for PG Diploma,Any Post Graduate
National Institute of Bank Management invites application for the position Chief Administrative Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute of Bank Management before 2017-06-29
Chief Administrative Officer Jobs - NIBM Recruitment
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15600-39100/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Between 45-55 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-29|
|Qualification in Details:Post-graduate Degree in any discipline preferably with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management OR Post-graduate in Public Administration or Post-graduate Degree in Management from recognized universities/institutions, with consistently good academic record.|
NIBM recruitment 2017 Chief Administrative Officer Selection Procedure
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/06/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Bank Management NIBM norms or decision.
Apply Procedure for Chief Administrative Officer NIBM recruitment 2017
- The eligibility qualifications, experience and age will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. Relaxations and concessions in eligibility, if any, will be at the sole discretion of NIBM.
- The appointment will be made on the recommendation of a duly constituted Selection Committee. The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and the short-listed candidates only will be called for interview. Outstation candidates attending the interview shall be paid AC III Tier train fare by the shortest route on production of onward and return journey tickets.(iii) Merely fulfilling the requirements given in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview.
- A one page write-up of the applicant’s appreciation of the role and functions of the post of Chief Administrative Officer, her/his perception of contributing to the development of the Institute and how she/he is considered to be suited for the post, should accompany everyapplication.
- Interested candidates may send their applications, with full particulars, to : The Director, National Institute of Bank Management, NIBM PO, Kondhwe Khurd Pune 411048. Soft copy of the Application to be sent on the email-id : email@example.com Last Date for submission of applications: June 29, 2017.
Address For The Job