NIMR Recruitment Apply latest 10 NIMR Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
10 Jobs found
Last modified : September 25, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for NIMR jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about NIMR recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India NIMR recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-25
Scientist B in New Delhi - National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Malaria Research invites application for the position Scientist B etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute of Malaria Research before 2017-10-13
Scientist B Jobs - NIMR Recruitment
|Education Requirement||MBBS, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15600 - Rs. 39100/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST, 3 yearsâ€™ for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-13|
|Qualification in Details: 1. Scientist-B (Medical): Post: 1 (UR)|
2. Essential qualifications: MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 2 years of research experience from a recognized University.
3. Desirable qualifications: MD in Medicine, Pediatrics, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology or Pathology from a recognized university. Additional post doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects from recognized institute(s). Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence Tools/ Data Management.
4. Job Requirement: To plan, formulate and carry out research work on Malaria and other vector borne diseases and carry out field work and any other work assigned by the Director, NIMR from time to time.
5. Pay Band : Pay Band-3, Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400
The applications received will be screened by a Screening Committee as per the criteria adopted by ICMR. The eligible candidates will be invited to take written examination (objective/subjective type). The candidates will be called for personal discussion /interview (as per the rules of the ICMR) on the basis of merit based on marks obtained in the written test. The final decision to select will be based on the criteria adopted by ICMR
Apply ProcedureApplication form and other information can be obtained from ICMR/NIMR websites i.e. www.icmr.nic.in and www.nimr.org.in.Application form duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110077 on or before the closing date.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form (Self-attested copies):-
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualifications
c) Experience (proof for all experiences mentioned in the application)
d) List of publications
1. Age, qualification and experience are relax able in deserving cases as per the HRSC Rules (under Note 1 and 2 appended to the Schedule III), as amended from time to time. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as per the guidelines of DoPT from time to time.
2. OBC certificate for the purpose of age relaxation will mean “PERSONS OF OBC CATEGORY NOT BELONGING TO CREAMY LAYER” as defined in DoPT’s OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and modified vide OM No. 36033/3/2004-Estt (Res) dated 09.03.2004 and 14.10.2008. The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date of reckoning for OBC status of the candidate and also for assuming that the candidate doses not fall in the Creamy layer on the reckoning date. The Candidate should furnish the relevant OBC certificate in the format prescribed for Govt. Job and furnish declaration. OBC candidates must, therefore, furnish valid and updated OBC certificate which should specifically include the clause regarding “Exclusion from the Creamy Layer” in order to get age relaxation.