NIPHM Recruitment Apply latest 10 NIPHM Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
6 Jobs found
Last modified : September 19, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for NIPHM jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about NIPHM recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India NIPHM recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-19
Senior Research Fellow in Hyderabad|Secunderabad - National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Plant Health Management invites application for the position Senior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute of Plant Health Management before 2017-09-25
Senior Research Fellow Jobs - NIPHM Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, MSc, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 16,000 - Rs. 25,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||35 for Men and 40 for Women|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-09-25|
|Qualification in Details: Qualifications: Senior Research Fellow (Plant Biosecurity) Plant Biosecurity Division – 2 Posts - Essential: M.Sc. (Agril. Entomology) / M.Sc. (Zoology) / M.Sc. (Chemistry) with experience in Fumigation / M.Tech. (Post-harvest technology) with experience in Fumigation / Experience in stored product research. Minimum 01 year research experience. Desirable: Preference to NET candidates.|
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureThe candidates attending walk-in interview should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue by 9.00 a.m. on 25-9-2017. The candidates are directed to bring all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph, for necessary certificate verification. It may be noted that production of above said documents is mandatory. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview. No separate call letter for the PPT & Interview shall be issued. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview
DUTIES OF THE POSTS
Senior Research Fellow (Plant Biosecurity)
1. Assisting in Mass multiplication of insects in the lab
2. Assist to carry out the laboratory experiments related to fumigation
3. Assist to carry out the fumigation in warehouses
4. To look after stored pest lab
5. To monitor fumigation lab
6. Arranging and assisting in training programmes
7. Arranging practical classes for the trainees and PGDPHM students
8. To coordinate different activities in the division
9. Any other work assigned by Director of the division.
Senior Research Fellow (Vertebrate & Urban Pest Management)
1. Arranging and assisting in training programme
2. Arranging practical classes for the trainees and PGDPHM students
3. Preparation of taxidermy for rodents and sold to different departments on their request
4. Assisting in outdoor field visits for trainees
5. To coordinate different activities in the division
6. Maintenance of rodent lab, fruit fly lab and storage pest lab
7. Assisting in vermicompost production.
8. Any other work assigned by the Director of the division.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term.
2. The candidates have to produce all the original certificates / documents at the time of Interview for verification. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
4. Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
5. Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General. NIPHM.
6. Candidates applying for above positions shall be required to stay in the quarters if allotted or within 3 km radius of NIPHM.
7. An amount equivalent to one month pay will be deducted in three equal installments i.e. @ 1/3rd pay per month from first three months’ salary as caution deposit. This amount will be refunded to the candidate only on successful completion of notice period obligations. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
8. Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
9. No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
10. The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
11. In case of any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this advertisement recruitment notification Hyderabad City courts have jurisdiction to decide or adjudicate.