NIS Recruitment Apply latest 6 NIS Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : October 18, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for NIS jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about NIS recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India NIS recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-18
Consultants in Chennai - National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Siddha invites application for the position Consultants etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Institute of Siddha before 2017-09-25
Consultants Jobs - NIS Recruitment
|Education Requirement||MD Pathology|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||64 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-09-25|
Qualification in Details:
Varmam Expert (Part Time): M.D (Siddha) in Sirappu Maruthuvam with hands-on training in Varma (certificate to be produced) Traditional bone Setter, (Part Time): M.D (Siddha) / B.S.M.S.– Sirappu Maruthuvam with Traditional background Yoga Expert (Part Time): M.D (Siddha) – Sirappu Maruthuvam. Desirable – Diploma in Yoga Medical Officer (Contract): BSMS/BIM Degree
1. The application form can be downloaded from our website www.nischennai.org and the cost of application is Rs.500/-.
2. The filled in application along with the application cost of Rs.500/- by way of DD drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Siddha payable at Chennai together with the self attested photocopies of the certificate/ testimonials should be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview. The candidates should report at 10.00 AM in the Admin Block of this Institute on 25.09.2017.
3. Original certificates to be produced at the time of interview
4. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year. However the appointment can be terminated at any time by Director, National Institute of Siddha. The appointee shall give at-least one month’s notice for discontinuation.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like PF, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc or any other benefits as admissible to the regular Government servants. Non practicing allowance is not admissible.
6. Advt Number: F.No.NIS/Admn/1-249/Recruitment /2017
7. National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai – 600 047