Apprentice in Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur - North Western Railway Jobs 2017
North Western Railway invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to North Western Railway before 2017-11-29
|North Western Railway Jobs 2017||Details|
||10TH, 12TH, ITI
Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur
||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.10.2017
||Application fees (Non-refundable) - 100/-
|Last Date To Apply
Qualification in Details:
1. Minimum qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. ITI pass in trade to be eligible for consideration.
2. No Of Vacancy: Ajmer - 489, Bikaner - 258, Jaipur - 84, Jodhpur - 333
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility. acceptance or rejection oldie applications and mode of selection shall be final. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of Para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules.1 991, notified on 15.07,92 by the Ministry of Labour. it shall not he obligatory on the purl or the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion or period of his apprenticeship training in his her establishment. It shall not N' obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer, imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training.
2. No correspondences for engagement ill be entertained, Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligible it and other criteria. at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged. such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
3. No correspondences for engagement ill be entertained, Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligible it and other criteria. at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged. such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice. Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
4. If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong Certificates false certificates, the Railway administer the right to discharge the candidate /selected candidate at any stage without notice after his selection to undergo training... No correspondence in respect of the application submitted 41911 be cage wined or replied b this office to any individual or organization. The Railway administration will no be responsible for printing tag error. No daily, allowance conveyance allowance or be paid to the candidate will be called for document verification Candidates need not send. application printouts or cell or copies to RRC by post. The candidate of the candidates will be considered only on the Strength fit: Waled in the ONLINE application
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates:,who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the pose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
2. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks. marks mentioned in the provisional/ final certificate will be reckoned. In case of two candidates having the same marks. the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same. then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. A final merit list will be prepared Division/unit wise. trade wise and community wise., equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate. as stated above.
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect. can be submitted through ONLINE process to RRC up to 29.11.2017 till 17.00 hrs. No physical Copy the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even it is received no cognizance will be given to it. SCANNED SIGNATURE/SOFT COPY OF IMAGE OF SIGNATURE - Candidates are also required to upload their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm. JPG/JPEG format. 100 DPI. size of the file should be between 20 kb - 30 kb. Advt No: Engagement of Apprentices Notice No. 04/2017 (NWR/AA)
North Western Railway Job Notification
|Opening Date of Online Application||30/10/2017
|Closing Date of Online Application||29/11/2017