NPCIL Recruitment Apply latest 80 NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
All the interested candidates searching for NPCIL jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about NPCIL recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India NPCIL recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-08-18
Recent Job Notification from NPCIL recruitment 2017
80 Trade Apprentices Vacancy in Uttara Kannada - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India invites application for the position Trade Apprentices etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Nuclear Power Corporation of India before 2017-08-24
Trade Apprentices Jobs - NPCIL Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||80 Posts|
|Job Locations||Uttara Kannada|
|Age Limit||The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General candidates as on 31.07.2017. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates would be given as per the Gover|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-08-24|
NPCIL Jobs 2017 Trade Apprentices Selection Procedure
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/8/2017.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL norms or decision.
Apply Procedure for Trade Apprentices NPCIL Jobs 2017The candidates shall have to submit their application alongwith the documents through web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in. For applying through online, initially they have to register themselves in the said web portal. OR
If there is no internet facility or any problem exists for applying through online the following steps shall be followed:
The candidates may download the application form (Annexure-1) from the npcil website www.npcil.nic.in/Carreer & HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.Candidates should submit self attested photo copies of the following certificates along with their application: 1. Educational qualification (10th /12th mark sheets). 2. ITI Certificate and Mark sheets. 3. Other qualification / experience certificates. 4. Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers. 5. Caste certificates of those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC.
The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents may be sent in the following address: Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kaiga Site, Via Karwar, PO: Kaiga, Dist.- Uttara Kannada, Pin-581400 Karnataka.
Fitter -15 ITI (Fitter)
Turner -05 ITI (Turner)
Machinist -05 ITI (Machinist)
Electrician -20 ITI (Electrician)
Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter) -10 ITI (Welder)
Instrument Mechanics 15 ITI (Instrument Mechanic)
Electronic Mechanic- 10 ITI (Electronics Mechanic))
The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI course.
The candidates shall be engaged after qualifying the standard medical examination.
The apprentices shall be paid Stipend as follows: a. 90 % of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 2 yrs ITI training course. b. 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she has undergone 1 yr ITI training course
The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of the Apprentices on Completion of their training
Candidates should submit only one application form and not more than one irrespective of number of trade applied for.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 - 1 Trade Apprentice, Multiple Vacancy for ITI
Nuclear Power Corporation of India invites application for the position Trade Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Nuclear Power Corporation of India before 2017-08-16
Trade Apprentice Jobs - NPCIL Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||40 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-08-16|
NPCIL recruitment 2017 Trade Apprentice Selection Procedure
Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL norms or decision .
Apply Procedure for Trade Apprentice NPCIL recruitment 2017Last date of Receipt of Application 16/08/2017 , Interested candidates may download the application form (Annexure-1) from the npcil website www.npcil.nic.in/Carreer&HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. ‘
The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents may be sent in the following address. . ’ Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site * Po- Anumala, Via- Vyara Dist— Tapi, Pin-394651 ‘ Gujarat
The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates. Relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
He/She should possess the required physical standard (i,e Height -137 Cm and Weight- 25.4 Kg )as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961. 3) The period of Apprentice Training will be for one year only.
The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their lTl standard/course.
The engagement of the apprentice is subject to qualifying the standard medical examination. _ .
Government of India orders on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as applicable for engagement of Apprentices shall be followed. ‘
The trainees shall be paid stipend as follows. (a) @ 90% of the minimum wage for semiskilled worker if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI training at School/Institution. . (b) @ 80% of the minimum wage for semiskilled worker if he/she had undergone 1 year IT! training at School/Institution.
The engagement of apprentice is as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and therefore It shall not be obligatory on the part of NPCIL to offer any employment to any apprentice who has completed the period of his apprenticeship training nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentices to accept an employment under NPCIL.
The candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training. ‘
Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the no. of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reason what so ever. –
Address For The Job
Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site * Po- Anumala, Via- Vyara Dist— Tapi, Pin-394651 ‘ Gujarat
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 - 1 Executive Trainee, Multiple Vacancy for BSc,BTech/B.E
Nuclear Power Corporation of India invites application for the position Executive Trainee etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Nuclear Power Corporation of India before 2017-06-15
Executive Trainee Jobs - NPCIL Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.35,000/-per monthRs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||The candidate’s age should not exceed 26 Years.Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.|
|Application Fee||Candidates belonging General / OBC & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 500/-.Candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD/Woman are exempted from paying|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-15|
|Qualification in Details:Full Time BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering) (4 years duration)/5 years Integrated ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (minimum 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinance of the respective university/institution) in any of the engineering disciplines mentioned in the table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.|
NPCIL recruitment 2017 Executive Trainee Selection Procedure
- Personal Interview: a) Details of applicants shortlisted for Personal Interview based on GATE 2017 scores will be declared on the NPCIL Recruitment Website. Intimation through Email/SMS for interview will also be sent to such short listed applicants. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available in the website for downloading. Outstation applicants attending interview will be paid to and fro Second Class Sleeper train fare by shortest route from the nearest Railway Station to the correspondence address indicated by you in the Application filled in while registering your application on line plus the reservation charges, Superfast Express charges etc. or actual fare, whichever is less on production of original tickets.
- For any other mode of travel, the reimbursement will be restricted to the extent of Second Class Sleeper rail fare by shortest route or actual fare, whichever is less on production of original tickets. b) Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2017 score shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the respective discipline in GATE 2017. Please note that only GATE 2017 Score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2016 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
- Language for Personal Interview: Candidates appearing for interview will have choice of answering the questions either in Hindi or English.
- Final Selection : Final selection will be solely on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are as follows : General Category – 70 Marks SC/ST/OBC/PWD – 60 Marks Final merit list of candidates will be prepared based on number of vacancies and the marks scored in Personal Interview. List of empanelled (selected) candidates will be displayed on the recruitment website of NPCIL. In case of candidates with same interview marks, credit will be given for the GATE 2017 Score. Wherever both interview marks and GATE 2017 Scores are same, credit will be given to seniority in date of birth. Therefore, candidates scoring marks equal to cut off marks for interview, may not get selected owing to other candidates scoring same interview marks getting.
- Medical Fitness : The appointment of the selected candidate as Executive Trainee will be subject to she/he being found Medically Fit by the Authorised Medical Officer of NPCIL.
- Offer of Appointment: Candidates finally selected for the post applied for will be offered traineeship as per the Policy of the Corporation in vogue. On successful completion of training, the selected candidates will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C. They will be on probation for a period of one year and shall be confirmed in the post on successful completion of the probationary period
Apply Procedure for Executive Trainee NPCIL recruitment 2017
- GATE 2017 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to NPCIL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in NPCIL Online Application Form.
- Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained. b. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application form etc to NPCIL before interview.
Pay Scale, Verification of Original Documents at the time of interview, Instructions for applying online, General Conditions
Pay Scale : Monthly Stipend – 35,000/- • One time Book Allowance – 10,000/- • Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In NPCIL Hostels.
Verification of Original Documents at the time of interview:
- The following original documents will be verified at the time of interview. Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no travelling charges will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof: I. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth OR . School Leaving Certificate b. Qualification: I. Mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. Final Degree Certificate III. Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not issued). Applicants, who have been awarded CGPA/GPA/SGPA or letter grades, should follow the conversion table of the Institute/College/University from wherever they have passed. Applicants called for interview will be required to produce the authenticated conversion table from the Institute/College/ University. If not, standard formula provided by AICTE will be applied to derive the percentage of marks.
- GATE 2017 Admit Card and GATE 2017 Score Card. c. Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions should bring “No Objection Certificate” from the organisation. d. In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
Instructions for applying online :
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. ii. Candidate must ensure that she/he has valid GATE 2017 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline against which she/he wish to apply. A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website only. The online application form will be available on the website from June 06, 2017 to June 15, 2017 (1630 Hrs).
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information such as GATE 2017 Registration Number as mentioned on GATE Admit Card of the candidate, qualifying degree details, experience details (if any), percentage of marks, email address (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2017), mobile number (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2017), address for correspondence, soft copy of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online. Before applying online candidate should scan his/her photograph in JPEG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the interview call letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the call letter will be allowed to appear for interview, if called for.
- Candidate is requested to enter her/his valid and active email address, as all important communications will be sent to this email address. SMS will also be sent to the candidate if an active mobile number for communication is provided. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts related to the registration. If candidate wants to receive future SMS alerts from NPCIL related to recruitment of ET-2017, she/he is requested to remove her/his mobile number from the NCPR list through service provider.
- The Online Application Process is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete. e. Application Status can be seen by the candidate by login through “Applicant’s Login” link.
General Conditions :
- Only Indian Nationals can apply. b) Before applying, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria. For queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
- All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority. Applicants appearing in the final year/semester examination should bring their identity card of the Institute/College/University at the time of appearing for interview. Interview Call Letter will not be generated, if the application fee has not been received in NPCIL account on or before 15th June, 2017 in respect of those applicants who are required to pay application fee.
Address For The Job
Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Across India.