NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment Apply latest 4 NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : October 21, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for NRHM Meghalaya jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about NRHM Meghalaya recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India NRHM Meghalaya recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-21
Ophthalmologist in Shilong - National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya Recruitment 2017
National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya invites application for the position Ophthalmologist etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Rural Health Mission Meghalaya before 2017-10-06
Ophthalmologist Jobs - NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 1,20,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-06|
Qualification in Details:
Essential Qualification/Experience: M.S/M.D in Opthalmology (MCI recognized) with atleast 1 year of experience after PG degree has been obtained. D.O.M.S (MCI recognized) with atleast 2 years experience after PG degree has been obtained
Desirable: Trained in performing ECCE pc IOL and SICS. Experience and the ability to work in district level hospitals
- Applicants should apply on plain paper with complete Biodata along with attested copies of all testimonials indicating the following informations in a structured manner: (1) Post applied for (2) Name (IN BLOCK LETTERS) (3) Date of Birth (4) Permanent Address (5) Address for Communication (IN BLOCK LETTERS) (6) Qualification in detail (7) Two Passport size Photographs (One duly attested and the other unattested) (8) SC/ST Certificate (9) Contact Number (10) Experience Certificate from relevant authority (11) Signature.
- Application complete with Bio-Data should reach the office of the Director of Health Services (MCH & FW) Upper New Colony, Health Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 3 on or before the 6th October 2017. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of post applied for.
- Candidates who had applied for the post of Opthalmic Surgeons against Advt No. MBCS/1/Pt.I/08-19/14 dated 03.02.2017 need not apply again. They are
requested to send updated bio-data/Curriculum Vitae only.
- Date of Written/interview for the selected candidateswill be intimated later, all relevant Certificates Testimonials etc (IN ORIGINAL) to be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
office of the Director of Health Services (MCH & FW) Upper New Colony, Health Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 3
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureApplication complete with Bio-Data should reach the office of the Director of Health Services (MCH & FW) Upper New Colony, Health Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 3 on or before the 6 th October 2017. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of post applied for