NTPC Recruitment 2017 - Latest 1 NTPC Jobs Vacancies
All the interested candidates searching for NTPC jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about NTPC recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India NTPC recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-05-23
Recent Job Notification from NTPC recruitment 2017
Director Vacancy in Delhi : National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2017
National Thermal Power Corporation invites application for the position Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Thermal Power Corporation before 2017-07-07
|Rs.7,250 to 67,000/- Per Month|
Last Date To Apply
Qualification in Details:The applicant should be an Engineering graduate from a recognized University/Institute with good academic record Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage
Selection Procedure :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 07/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC norms or decision .
How To Apply :
- Fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1);
- fill up the Application Form online, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 07/07/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Experience and Duration:
EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should possess adequate technical/operational experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in power sector sector. Experience in Power Plants is desirable
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Address For The Job: