OPSC Recruitment Apply latest 1486 OPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
13 Jobs found
Last modified : October 18, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for OPSC jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about OPSC recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India OPSC recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-18
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Cuttack - Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission invites application for the position Veterinary Assistant Surgeon etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Odisha Public Service Commission before 2017-11-20
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs - OPSC Recruitment
|Education Requirement||BSc, BVSC|
|Total Vacancy||364 Posts|
|Age Limit||21 - 32 Years|
|Application Fee||A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Person with Di|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-11-20|
Qualification in Details:
1. Unreserved - 226 (75-w), Scheduled Caste - 54 (1 8-w), Scheduled Tribe - 84 (28-w), Total: 364 (121-w).
2. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India or abroad and must have registered himself/herself under the Odisha Veterinary practitioners Act, 1970.
1. A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself /herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
2. Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score; Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service..
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board /Council; Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council; B. V. Sc. Degree Certificate issued by the recognized University; Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid Examination (H.S.C. to B. V. Sc. Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board / Council /University.
2. Registration Certificate under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with Online Application Form. OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of examination fees, wherever applicable. Certificates of character from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of a Department of Teaching of the College or University in which he/she last studied.
3. Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.C. /S.T. /S.E.B.C.; wherever applicable (Please see Note - 1); Required Odia Pass Certificate from the competent authority. Discharge Certificates issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. Ex-Servicemen must submit an affidavit undertaking that he has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service; wherever applicable:
4. Identity Card of Sports Persons issued by the Director of Sports, Odisha, wherever applicable; Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable; If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (With number and date) under which it is so treated, must be furnished with the Application Form. If one candidate furnishes more than one application, the Commission will consider the information / data of the latest application having higher ID Number.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce Test.Admission to Examination/ Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the examination / viva voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
Apply Procedure1. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
2. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. Instruction to fill up online application. Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
3. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate & documents.
4. Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application Form duly signed under the declaration along with OPSC copy of Fee deposit Challan (wherever applicable) and requisite certificates & documents etc. as provided muter Para - 10 of this advertisement, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack - 753001 so as to reach the same in OPSC on or before 30.11.2017. Application without signature under the declaration will be liable for rejection.The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
5. On-line applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the Proforma application to be made available on the Website (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 20.10.2017 to 20.11.2017 for recruitment to 364 (Three hundred sixty four) posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Class - 11 (Group - B) of Odisha Veterinary Service under Fisheries & ARD Department in the pre-revised scale of pay of 9,3001-34,800/- carrying Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The online application must be followed by submission of hard copy of the same along with copies of certificates/documents by the last date i.e. 30.11.2017.
Other Jobs in OPSC»
|Post Name||Last date|
Lecturer Job in OPSC
Post Graduate Teacher Job in OPSC
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Job in OPSC
Assistant Professor Job in OPSC
Assistant Professor Job in OPSC
Insurance Medical Officer Job in OPSC
Assistant Public Prosecutor Job in OPSC
Assistant Manager Job in OPSC
Civil Judge Job in OPSC
Additional Public Prosecutor Job in OPSC
Lecturer Job in OPSC
Lecturer Job in OPSC