Pawan Hans Recruitment 2017 . Latest 47 Recruitment Vacancies
4 Jobs found
Last modified : September 20, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for Pawan Hans jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about Pawan Hans recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India Pawan Hans recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-20
Apprentice in Across India - Pawan Hans Recruitment 2017
Pawan Hans invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Pawan Hans before 2017-05-30
Apprentice Jobs - Pawan Hans Recruitment
|Education Requirement||BTech/B.E, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||44 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||To undergo Apprenticeship Training, the minimum age limit is 14 years however, the candidates between the age of 14-18 years are not eligible to sign the Contracts, being the minor. Their Contracts ar|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-30|
|Qualification in Details: Engineering graduates and Diploma holders who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 from Universities, Engineering colleges/Polytechnic only need to apply.|
- The selection process shall consist of written test (as applicable) and interview followed by pre-employment medical fitness test. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Personal Interview. Also the candidates have to pass the pre-employment medical fitness test as per rules. The Company shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the candidate on account of travelling, boarding, lodging for attending the written test (as applicable) and interview.
- The application in the prescribe format at Page-4 and 5 may be duly filled and send along with self attested copy of documents in respect of date of birth, matriculation, Degree/Diploma certificate (including semester wise mark sheets) and caste certificate, if applicable to Jt.GM (HR&A), Pawan Hans Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) C-14, Sector-1, Noida-201301 (U.P.) by speed post. The last date of receipt of application at Pawan Hans is 30.05.2017. The Company will not be responsible for late receipt of the application due to postal or any other reason/delay.
- Candidates shall ensure that Application form is neatly filled and all the documents mentioned above are attached. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications and caste are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate shall not be more than six months old as on the last date of submission of applications.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice/are undergoing apprenticeship training at PAWAN HANS or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates belonging to General Category must have 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination (Engineering/Diploma), whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall have 55% marks in aggregate. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per the norm adopted by the University/Institute.
- The candidates have to submit a certificate indicating the method/formula used for conversion of letter grade/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage.
- Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters i.e., total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all years/semesters without giving any weightage to any particular year/semester, irrespective of the method used by the University/Institution.
Other Terms and conditions
- The engagement as apprentice will be purely for training for one year only and it will be terminated on completion of one year. The engagement as Apprentice is only temporary and shall not lead to absorption in the company. Pawan Hans does not give any commitment on providing permanent/temporary employment to apprentices on successful completion of training period.
- The place of engagement as apprentice will be Pawan Hans Ltd., Corporate Office (Noida), (Northern Region/Rohini Heliport, (Delhi), Western Region (Mumbai) & Eastern Region (Guwahati).
- Candidates selected as Apprentice shall be paid monthly stipend as mentioned in the above Table. No other payment shall be made to the apprentice. The apprentices engaged shall have to make their own arrangement for stay during the period of engagement at Pawan Hans Ltd.
- The number of training slots mentioned above and the reservation for various categories are provisional and may increase /decrease at the discretion of Management and in compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of engagement. Depending on the requirement, the Management reserves the right to curtail/enlarge the number of training slots or cancel/restrict the engagement process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Candidates who are enrolled as Apprentice with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur and nomination in their cases forwarded to Pawan Hans, such of the candidates to also apply in the prescribed application form available on Pawan Hans website at www.pawanhans.co.in and must mentioned their PID at Sl.No.13 of the application form.
- The engagement will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961/Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973 & 2014, as amended.
- The candidates may note that the engagement as Apprentice is subject to registration from Board of Apprenticeship Training.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and Pawan Hans Ltd. will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishings such wrong/false information. If any of the above discrepancies w.e.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected/noticed even after engagement, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of engagement process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.