Pawan Hans Recruitment 2017 . Latest Recruitment Vacancies
Pawan Hans Recruitment 2017 - 1 Apprentice, Multiple Vacancy for BTech/B.E,Diploma
Pawan Hans invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Pawan Hans before 2017-05-30
Apprentice Jobs - Pawan Hans Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||44 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||To undergo Apprenticeship Training, the minimum age limit is 14 years however, the candidates between the age of 14-18 years are not eligible to sign the Contracts, being the minor. Their Contracts ar|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-30|
|Qualification in Details:Engineering graduates and Diploma holders who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 from Universities, Engineering colleges/Polytechnic only need to apply.|
Pawan Hans recruitment 2017 Apprentice Selection Procedure
- The selection process shall consist of written test (as applicable) and interview followed by pre-employment medical fitness test. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Personal Interview. Also the candidates have to pass the pre-employment medical fitness test as per rules. The Company shall not reimburse any expenses incurred by the candidate on account of travelling, boarding, lodging for attending the written test (as applicable) and interview.
Apply Procedure for Apprentice Pawan Hans recruitment 2017
- The application in the prescribe format at Page-4 and 5 may be duly filled and send along with self attested copy of documents in respect of date of birth, matriculation, Degree/Diploma certificate (including semester wise mark sheets) and caste certificate, if applicable to Jt.GM (HR&A), Pawan Hans Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) C-14, Sector-1, Noida-201301 (U.P.) by speed post. The last date of receipt of application at Pawan Hans is 30.05.2017. The Company will not be responsible for late receipt of the application due to postal or any other reason/delay.
- Candidates shall ensure that Application form is neatly filled and all the documents mentioned above are attached. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications and caste are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate shall not be more than six months old as on the last date of submission of applications.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice/are undergoing apprenticeship training at PAWAN HANS or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates belonging to General Category must have 60% aggregate in the qualifying examination (Engineering/Diploma), whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall have 55% marks in aggregate. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per the norm adopted by the University/Institute.
- The candidates have to submit a certificate indicating the method/formula used for conversion of letter grade/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage.
- Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters i.e., total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all years/semesters without giving any weightage to any particular year/semester, irrespective of the method used by the University/Institution.
Other Terms and conditions
- The engagement as apprentice will be purely for training for one year only and it will be terminated on completion of one year. The engagement as Apprentice is only temporary and shall not lead to absorption in the company. Pawan Hans does not give any commitment on providing permanent/temporary employment to apprentices on successful completion of training period.
- The place of engagement as apprentice will be Pawan Hans Ltd., Corporate Office (Noida), (Northern Region/Rohini Heliport, (Delhi), Western Region (Mumbai) & Eastern Region (Guwahati).
- Candidates selected as Apprentice shall be paid monthly stipend as mentioned in the above Table. No other payment shall be made to the apprentice. The apprentices engaged shall have to make their own arrangement for stay during the period of engagement at Pawan Hans Ltd.
- The number of training slots mentioned above and the reservation for various categories are provisional and may increase /decrease at the discretion of Management and in compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of engagement. Depending on the requirement, the Management reserves the right to curtail/enlarge the number of training slots or cancel/restrict the engagement process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Candidates who are enrolled as Apprentice with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur and nomination in their cases forwarded to Pawan Hans, such of the candidates to also apply in the prescribed application form available on Pawan Hans website at www.pawanhans.co.in and must mentioned their PID at Sl.No.13 of the application form.
- The engagement will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961/Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973 & 2014, as amended.
- The candidates may note that the engagement as Apprentice is subject to registration from Board of Apprenticeship Training.
- Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and Pawan Hans Ltd. will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishings such wrong/false information. If any of the above discrepancies w.e.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected/noticed even after engagement, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of engagement process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
Pawan Hans Recruitment 2017 - 1 Pilot Scheme, Multiple Vacancy for 10TH,12TH
Pawan Hans invites application for the position Pilot Scheme etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Pawan Hans before 2017-06-15
Pilot Scheme Jobs - Pawan Hans Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not less than 17 years of age as on the last date of application. Upper age limit would be 25 years (as on last date for receipt of application)|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-15|
|Qualification in Details:Should have passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Mathematics and English or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidates). Candidates appearing in 10+2 Examination (with Physics, Mathematics and English) may also apply. However, their selection will be subject to submission of passing 10+2 Examination with required percentage on or before 30th June 2017.|
Pawan Hans recruitment 2017 Pilot Scheme Selection Procedure
The candidates need to pass several stages of a rigorous selection process comprising of the following:
The candidates need to pass several stages of a rigorous selection process comprising of the following:
(i) Written Test:
All the candidates have to appear for a written test/on-line test to be conducted at selected centres in India. The written test will comprise of Reasoning, Aptitude test, Subject knowledge test and proficiency in written English. (Weightage 50%)
(ii) Psychometric Test:
The successful candidate in the written test shall be subjected to Psychometric test to be conducted at Delhi. (Weightage 30%)
(iii) Personal Interview
For final selection the candidates shall have to appear for personal interview before the Selection Committee to be conducted at Delhi (Weightage 20%)
(C) Cost of the Training and Financial Assistance
PHL cadet Pilot Scheme is a self- funding scheme. The selected candidates should be able to fund the full cost of the training for obtaining CHPL and the conversion training to acquire endorsement on the Licence to be qualified to fly helicopter operated by PHL.
(i) CHPL Training
The cost of training in the approved Institute for acquiring of CHPL would be approximately Rs. 45.00 Lakhs plus Taxes as applicable. However, in case the training is extended due to any reason whatsoever attributable to the conduct & performance of the Cadet, the additional cost so incurred will be borne by the Cadet. Boarding & Lodging cost during CHPL training will be borne by the Cadet.
(ii) Type Training
After obtaining the CHPL, they will undergo necessary MCF (Machine Conversion Familiarisation) training, Full Flight Simulator Session and Line Flying to learn the technical aspect that are specific to the helicopter – type that they are going to fly and appear for DGCA exam to obtain endorsement on their licence to qualify to fly the specific type of helicopter.
The cost for undergoing the Machine Conversion Familiarisation (MCF) & conversion flying training for obtaining endorsement on-type, would be approximately Rs 20 Lacs
(iii) Financial Assistance
PHL would finance 50% of the cost of MCF training after successful acquiring of CHPL (Commercial Helicopter Pilot License) from DGCA subject to maximum of Rs.10 lacs per candidate.
In addition, there would be other expenses on account of boarding / lodging and travelling etc during conversion training period which would be borne by PHL. The financial assistance would be treated as loan and would bear interest equal to base rate plus 2% p.a charged by State Bank of India for similar loan subject to further review. The interest will be calculated on the basis of reducing balance method.
The loan together with interest may be recovered in 120 equal instalments (10 years) from the following month of their joining as Helicopter Pilot (Pilot A) in PHL. The candidates would be required to submit post-dated cheques towards the loan amount before commencement of conversion training.
i) On boarding:
The selected candidates will undergo the Orientation programme for 7 days at the PHL Corporate Office, Noida.
The Orientation Programme will be carried out in order to confirm understanding of the Organization, the key Department policies and Procedures and the Role & Responsibilities to be undertaken by the Cadet Pilot etc.
Verification of academic /Medical certificates, testimonials, Bond etc will be carried out before proceeding to Training.
iii) Submission of Course fee:
The selected candidates have to deposit the Course fee in advance in a phased manner:
(a) The Course fee for obtaining training for CHPL is approximately of Rs. 45.00 Lakhs (subject to change based on the fee charged by the Training institute) plus applicable taxes.
(b) Course fee for endorsement training (MCF) after obtaining CHPL is approximately Rs. 20 Lakhs. The course fee should be paid in advance in the shape of Demand Draft drawn/RTGS/NEFT in favour of Pawan Hans Limited. On receipt of the course fee in advance, the selected cadets will be sent for the training to the approved institutes.
iv) Training details:
The total period of training for obtaining CHPL shall be for 18 to 20 months (in India) including Classroom and Flying raining as detailed below :
v) Ab-initio training for obtaining CHPL – for 150 hours (18-20 months period)
(a) Classroom Training :
Ground classes for issue of Student Pilot License (SPL), Flight Radio Telephony Operators License & CHPL.
(b) Flying Training :
Flying training will be carried out as per the syllabus prescribed in CAR by DGCA of 150 hours with the following break up:
Apply Procedure for Pilot Scheme Pawan Hans recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit careers tab on the Company’s website www.pawanhans.co.in and may apply online. The applicants should also send the duly filled & signed print out of the online application form after affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self-attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class & qualification etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee – non refundable) for Rs. 2500/- (Rupees two thousand and five hundred only) in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
Further, such of the candidates meeting the above requirement, who could not apply online may download Application Blank from the website www.pawanhans.co.in and send it duly filled in affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class & qualification etc and Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (Rupees two thousand and five hundred only) drawn at Delhi/Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
Furnishing of unsigned/ incomplete/inconsistent/ambiguous information in the application without proof of Certificates or application received after last date, submitted offline are liable to be rejected and will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
Applications complete in all respects as detailed above duly superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach to : Jt. General Manager (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201 301, (U.P.) on or before 15th June, 2017.
- They will be discharged at any time from the services of the Company on being found medically unfit (or cancellation of flying permission) to discharge duties for which they have been appointed in the Company.
- Their appointment is subject to verification of character antecedents being found satisfactory. If found unsatisfactory, their services are liable to be terminated without assigning any reason or notice thereof at any time.
- They are liable to be posted at the discretion of the Management to serve at any of the Company’s Offices / Projects / Units or any other Government Department / Statutory Body or Public Sector Undertakings anywhere in India or abroad.
- They can be transferred to anywhere in India or abroad at the discretion of the Management.
- In the case, of any point of doubt or any matter of interpretation, decision of the Management shall be final.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
- It is incumbent upon the candidate to go through the advertisement carefully and clear all doubts / queries before interview / selection.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. If at any stage of recruitment, it is detected that a candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed fact(s) to become eligible, his/her candidature will stand cancelled automatically. If any deviation/ shortfall(s) in requisite criteria is/are detected even after his/her appointment, his or her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidate should note that the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the details provided in the application is on him/her.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates who have not been shortlisted / selected.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time and vacancies advertised may be increased/ decreased at the discretion of the management without assigning any reasons there for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation of this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of PHL and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of PHL regularly.
- The eligibility criteria for determination of age, experience etc will be calculated as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 15th June, 2017
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of the advertisement shall be the courts at NOIDA/ Delhi.