RCF Recruitment Apply latest 34 RCF Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
5 Jobs found
Last modified : September 23, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for RCF jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about RCF recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India RCF recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-23
Officer in Mumbai - Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers invites application for the position Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers before 2017-10-13
Officer Jobs - RCF Recruitment
|Education Requirement||CA, BCom, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 16400 - Rs. 40500/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit as on 01.09.2017: General Maximum 35 years, For SC Category Maximum 40 years. For OBC Category Maximum 38 years For PWD Category (General) Maximum 45 years For PWD Category (SC) Max|
|Application Fee||There is no application processing fee for SC / ST / PWD. General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 700/- The Application Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE in|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-13|
|Qualification in Details: Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant Or B. Com regular and full time plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post graduate (regular and full time) degree in Financial Management from recognized Universities.|
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Online Test. The mode of selection for the above posts will be online test and personal interview. Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of weightage of 80:20 for online test and Interview. The Company reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision, rank high in terms of eligibility criteria from the applications received. Merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not make any candidate automatically entitled for being called for online test. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Apply Procedure1. Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com and go to recruitment section for submitting the online application.
2. The below mentioned information should be readily available while filling up the online application form. Since the online application form requires details of payment of processing fee (only for General and OBC applicants), caste/disability Certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants) and the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have the relevant documents/ details readily available with them at the time of filling the online application form. Following are the specifications for uploading the documents – Photo - Image should be of size 165 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 20KB. Sign - Image should be of size 80 x 125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB and not less than 10KB. Documents - The minimum size for document upload is 100kb (pdf / jpg format) and maximum size is 200kb (pdf / jpg format).
3. On submitting the application, online, if the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application Number which will get printed on the Application Form. It may be noted that mere acceptance of the Online Form by the system does not mean that the candidature is accepted. This is subject to the candidate meeting the eligibility criteria exhaustively. On filling up the Online Application Form, the candidate should check the details that he/she has filled in and if any corrections are required, the same should be done. He/she has then to confirm the details by pressing the Submit Form button after which no changes will be possible in the details provided. Then he/she is required to take a print of the application form. The candidates can also take the print out of application form later by submitting the application number in the link on the website under recruitment section. The candidates are required to note the application no. for future reference.
4. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Application Form for future reference.
5. For any queries related to the online form, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org & call us on 9840654929/ 7358795669/ 7550004136/ 7550004137.
6. Candidates will have to submit the acknowledgement/ receipt of online payment at the time of online test.
7) The Online Application system will close at 5 pm on 13.10.2017.
1. Mere conformity to the eligibility criteria will not entail a candidate to be called for online test. Management reserves the right to reject the application or raise the standard of specifications so as to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the online test.
2. The candidates should specify an active e-mail id and phone number which will be valid throughout the recruitment / selection process.
3. The eligible candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of online test/interview through post and or e-mail (on the e-mail id provided by them) in the application form.
4. For appearing for the online test, SC/ST and PWD candidates and for appearing for personal interviews, all the candidates will be reimbursed to and fro II sleeper cass/bus (Government transport) fare by the shortest route on production of the ticket.
5. The reimbursement will only be done on the basis of correspondence address mentioned by the candidate in the Application Form.
6. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for lodging and boarding while appearing for interview/online test.
7. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Dept. / PSUs / Semi Govt. Departments will be required to submit NOC at the time of interview.
8. Candidates belonging to OBC but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to reservation benefits and should apply as General category. No relaxation in age is applicable for this category. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non creamy layer), submitting certificates in the prescribed format and which are issued after 1st April, 2017 (as given in Annexure A) will only be considered in the OBC category. If the certificate is not produced or not produced in the prescribed format, the candidates will be considered in General category, without any age relaxation.
Address For The Job
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (A Government of India Undertaking) Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai 400 074