SLC Recruitment Apply latest 62 SLC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : October 22, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for SLC jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about SLC recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India SLC recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-22
Assistant Professor in Delhi - Shyam Lal College University of Delhi Recruitment 2017
Shyam Lal College University of Delhi invites application for the position Assistant Professor etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Shyam Lal College University of Delhi before 2017-06-29
Assistant Professor Jobs - SLC Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||62 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per monthRs|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-29|
Qualification in Details:
Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from the Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR. Please see General Note for more information.
Department And Application Fee For The Job
Department: English, Hindi, Economics, Political Sc., Commerce, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science.
Application Fee For The Job: Application fee and forms are to submitted as per details given below:- Fee for Assistant Professor – Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC Category, No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
General Instructions for Applicants:-
Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective posts. All the above posts carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Applicants are required to produce specific certificates as per eligibility conditions. The posts are being advertised keeping in view the broad area of specialization in subjects. However, the College concerned may have specific requirement of specialization. The applications received shall be screened as per screening guidelines attached with the advertisement for short listing and recommending the applicants to be called for interview. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview. Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards calculation of points for publication criteria. Further, all the items for which points are claimed should be strictly in accordance with the screening guidelines attached herewith. The minimum point’s requirement for short listing of applicants for the post of Assistant Professor will be as indicated in the screening guidelines attached herewith.
Address For The Job
Shyam Lal College University of Delhi SLC, New Delhi.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/06/2017.
- The shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
- The College reserves the right to offer the post at a level lower than the advertised/ applied, or on contract basis, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate, wherever applicable.
- Last date of submission of application is as indicated in the present advertisement uploaded on the College website. 18. In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Delhi.