Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha Recruitment 2017 . Latest 2 Recruitment Vacancies
2 Jobs found
Last modified : October 18, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-18
Communication Specialist in Bhubaneshwar - Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha Recruitment 2017
Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha invites application for the position Communication Specialist etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha before 2017-09-22
Communication Specialist Jobs - Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha Recruitment
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-09-22|
Qualification in Details:
The consultant must have a minimum of PG Diploma in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
1. Develop a communication strategy and action plan for the youth intervention including information on objectives, audiences, messages, resources, timescales, tools and activities.
2. Develop user-friendly and high quality Information, Education and Communication (IEC) material (such as handouts, posters, brochures, video documentary films and photo documentation, success stories booklet etc.) for communication of the youth activities to the public and stake holders.
3. Develop advocacy and campaign strategy for youth leadership and development
4. Prepare bi-monthly newsletters on Youth Interventions progress and forth coming activities.
5. To regularly monitor the mass media and put up reports/rejoinders.
6. Support communication activities through knowledge management and information exchange
7. Enable appropriate advocacy and communication training, access to information, supplies and equipment, and developing training and orientation material.
Address For The Job
GOVERNMENT OF ODISHA, SPORTS & YOUTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT, C-1, Nayapalli, Bhubabaneswar-751012
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply Procedure1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of Communication Specialist on a short term consultancy basis in the Department of Sports & Youth Services.
2. The details of terms of reference, required qualification & experience, consultancy fees of the respective position can be viewed/downloaded from Sports & Youth Services Department website: www.dsysodisha.gov.in
3. The signed application along with supporting documents is to be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post with title of the position superscribed on the envelope to reach the undersigned by the due date. The application may also be mailed in pdf format to email@example.com. The title of the position must be mentioned at the subject line of the mail.
4. The last date for submission of application is 22nd September 2017
Other Jobs in Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha»
|Post Name||Last date|
Communication Specialist Job in Sports and Youth Services Department Government of Odisha