SSC NER Recruitment 2017. Latest SSC NER Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 :2 Laboratory Assistant, Multiple Vacancy for 12TH
Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region invites application for the position Laboratory Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region before 2017-06-07
Laboratory Assistant Jobs - SSC NER Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.5,200 to 20,200/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 25 years (relaxable for govt. servants upto 40 years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central Govt.)|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-07|
|Qualification in Details:Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognised Board or University Three years experience in laboratory work in any laboratory registered under Fertiliser Control Order (FCO), 1985 or laboratory recognised by any Government institution|
Handicraft Promotion Officer Jobs - SSC NER Recruitment:
|Education Requirement||12TH, BA|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.9,300 to 34,800/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 30 years (Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Instructions)|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-07|
|Qualification in Details:Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile or Apparel Production) of four years’ duration from a recognized University or Institute with one year experience in field of handicrafts or cottage or small scale industry; Diploma in Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) of three years’ duration from a recognized University or Board or Institute plus two year’s experience in|
SSC NER recruitment 2017 Handicraft Promotion Officer Selection Procedure:
- The Government has dispensed with Interviews for Junior Level Posts. Accordingly, recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Based Examination based on the percentage of marks in Essential Qualifications as indicated by them in their application. Candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:50, i.e. 50 candidates for every vacancy, subject to availability of sufficient number of eligible candidates. Candidates will be shortlisted by applying suitable cut off in the percentage of marks, in multiples of five. The number of candidates shortlisted may be slightly more or less due to the criteria of applying cut off in multiples of five.
- For the purpose of shortlisting of candidates for Computer Based Examination, the Commission will follow the yardstick adopted by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement. The Commission will not take the responsibility of working out the percentage of marks by adding up the marks secured by the candidates in different subjects/each year of Graduation and instead take into account the percentage of marks / CGPA as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
- Where the Merit of the candidate is indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement in CGPA without indicating the corresponding percentage of marks, the Commission will follow the criteria indicated by the University/Institution in the Certificate, if any, for arriving at the corresponding percentage. In all other cases, the Commission will apply the conversion formula of CGPA (as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement) multiplied by (x) 9.5.
- The criteria followed by the Commission in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such Shortlisting criteria.
Apply Procedure for Handicraft Promotion Officer SSC NER recruitment 2017:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT h t t p : / / s s c o n l i n e . n i c . i n Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix – I (A).
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date. The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road Guwahati-781006
- CLOSING DATE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APLICATION PART IS 7 th June 2017 (05.00 P.M). CLOSING DATE FOR MAKING ONLINE PAYMENT IS 7 th June 2017 ( 05.00 P.M.).
Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Biology or Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture.
Address For The Job:
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road Guwahati-781006