SVVU Recruitment 2017. Latest SVVU Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Recruitment 2017 - 1 Computer Programmer, Multiple Vacancy for MCA
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University invites application for the position Computer Programmer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University before 2017-06-10
Computer Programmer Jobs - SVVU Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25000/-per monthRs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Age Limit||Max 35 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-10|
|Qualification in Details:Must have MCA with 1-2 years of experience in NET technology hand on 3.5/4.5 frame work WCF, WPF, Silverlight, Telerik/Infragistics and MS Sql Server 2005 would be preferred. Must have knowledge in NET architecture. Strong knowledge in Classic Asp, C#, SQL 2005 & ASP .NET, html/CSS/AJAX is a must.|
SVVU recruitment 2017 Computer Programmer Selection Procedure
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/06/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University norms or decision.
Apply Procedure for Computer Programmer SVVU recruitment 2017
- Interested candidates may submit their Curriculum Vitae along with Xerox copies of all testimonials to the undersigned on or before 10.06.2017. Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Administrative Office, Tirupati – 517501.
Primary skills, Job description, Other conditions
Primary skills: NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5, WCF/LINQ, C#, ASP.NET, IIS.0, Visual Studio 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2010, HTML/CSS/AJAX.
Job description: will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the product. Responsibility would include Coding, Code reviews, Documentation, Team reviews, team motivation & planning, working with the cline ONSITE.The candidate must of Energetic, Self-driver & Motivated- sound knowledge of SDLC concepts, Good Technical Knowledge in Microsoft.net technologies.
- The Contract period will be for a period of 175 days at a time extendable depending upon performance and requirement. The persons engaged on contract will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contract with SVVU
- The remuneration is fixed no other allowances will be paid (d) However, TA & DA will be paid during outstation visit as per the University Regulations.Persons engaged on contract basis can be assigned in addition to the specific tasks for which they are engaged, any other additional duties.
- The engagement can be discontinue/terminated with one month notice or one month’s salary in lieu thereof by either side without assigning any reason. Such termination/discontinuation shall be resorted to with prior approval of appointing authority. Also, the persons engaged will not have any claim whatsoever for regular engagement/ appointment on any position on the basis of contractual engagement.
- No Pensionery benefit on account of the said engagement will be admissible (h) Any other terms and conditions of engagements can be determined and incorporated from time to time with the approval of Competent Authority.
Address For The Job
Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Administrative Office, Tirupati – 517501.