TNPSC Recruitment Apply latest 2075 TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
9 Jobs found
Last modified : September 20, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for TNPSC jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about TNPSC recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India TNPSC recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-20
Assistant Conservator in Coimbatore,Madurai,Tirunelveli,Trichy,Chennai - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites application for the position Assistant Conservator etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission before 2017-10-11
Assistant Conservator Jobs - TNPSC Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15600 - Rs. 39100/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||21 Years - 35 Years|
|Application Fee||Registration Fee - Rs.150/- Preliminary Examination Fee - Rs.100/- Main Written Examination Fee - Rs.200/-|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-11|
|Qualification in Details: Applicants should possess any one of the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission on the date of this Notification viz., 12.09.2017|
The selection will be made in four successive stages, viz. (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination (ii) Main Written Examination
(iii) Physical Test and (iv) Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
1) The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the applicants who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Written Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination will be 30 times the number of applicants to be recruited having regard to the rule of reservation
of appointments. However, in each reservation group, all the applicants who secure the same marks as that of cut off marks of their reservation groups shall also be admitted to the Main Written Examination, though the number of applicants to be admitted to the Main Written Examination may exceeds 1:30 ratio.
2) Once the list of eligible candidates for the Main Written Examination in the ratio of 1:30 for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests in Tamil Nadu Forest Service included in Group-IA Services is published, it is the responsibility of applicants (in the said list) to send the documents in support of their claims in the online application within prescribed time. Those who do not send the documents and who are rejected in Certificate Verification are
not eligible or allowed to write the Main Written Examination. No list will be published subsequently in the place of such rejected applicants or applicants who failed to send documents for verification, if the sufficient applications are available to make the selection.
3) Physical Test will be conducted after Main Written Examination and before Oral Test.
Apply Procedure1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commissions Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click Apply against the post Notified in the Commissions Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, Post applied educational qualifications Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no Modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the
utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering registration number and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
12. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION The Online Application can be submitted upto 09.10.2017 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled (For detailed information applicants may refer Commissions Instructions to Applicants at the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in )
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME
Date of Notification - 12.09.2017
Last date for submission of application through online - 09.10.2017
Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) - 11.10.2017
Date of Preliminary Examination - 17.12.2017 FN 10.00 A.M to 1.00 Noon
Date of Main Written Examination - Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.
1) As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016 reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen respectively will not apply to this recruitment.
2) In G.O.Ms.No.13, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 02.03.2016, the post has not been identified as suitable for Differently Abled person. Hence, reservation for Differently Abled persons is not applicable for this recruitment. However, they can apply if they satisfy the Physical Standards / norms prescribed in the notification.
3) Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination. The applicants applying for the examination should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to the satisfaction of eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
4) The Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commissions Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading the same by applicants. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the applicants should watch TNPSC website before the scheduled date of examination. The Applicants must comply with each and every instruction given in the Hall Ticket.
5) Communication to Applicants Individual communication regarding the date and time of certificate verification, oral test and counselling will not be sent to the applicants by post. The details will be made available on the Commissions website. Applicants will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail.
6) Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of applicants: In case of any guidance / information / clarification of their applications, candidature etc., applicants can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commissions Office in person or over Telephone No. 044- 25332833 / 25332855 or the Commissions Office Toll-Free No.1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. to 05.45 p.m.
Reference Number: NOTIFICATION NO. 21 /2017
Other Jobs in TNPSC❱❱
|Post Name||Last date|
Statistician in Coimbatore,Cuddalore,Madurai,Salem,Tirunelveli,Trichy,Chennai
Assistant in Coimbatore,Kanniyakumari,Madurai,Tirunelveli,Tuticorin,Chennai
Assistant Commissioner in Tamil Nadu
Automobile Engineer in the Motor Vehicles Maintenance Department in Tamil Nadu
Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu
Tourist Officer in Tamil Nadu
Combined Civil Services Examination II in Tamil Nadu