TRB Recruitment 2017. Latest TRB Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 - 1 Lecturers, Multiple Vacancy for BTech/B.E
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu invites application for the position Lecturers etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu before 2017-07-07
Lecturers Jobs - TRB Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1058 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,600-39,100/-Per MonthRs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.|
|Application Fee||The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/SCA/ ST and PWD candidates towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-07-07|
|Qualification in Details:Candidates should possess the following qualification on the date of notification: 1. Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned. 2. Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study|
TRB recruitment 2017 Lecturers Selection Procedure
- The Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
a) Written examination
b) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
Apply Procedure for Lecturers TRB recruitment 2017
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in/polytechnic
- Evidence for claims made by the candidates while applying i n online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for
Salary, General Information
Salary: Rs.15600-39100 + A G P 5400
- The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of user
department at the time before finalization of selection.
- Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted in time at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
- The online application can be submitted up to 7.07.2017 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled
Address For The Job
Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu