University of Mumbai Recruitment 2017 . Latest 9 Recruitment Vacancies
6 Jobs found
Last modified : October 18, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for University of Mumbai jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about University of Mumbai recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India University of Mumbai recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-18
Registrar in Mumbai - University of Mumbai Recruitment 2017
University of Mumbai invites application for the position Registrar etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to University of Mumbai before 2017-10-18
Registrar Jobs - University of Mumbai Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Unless already in the service of Universities or affiliated Colleges, the candidate shall not be less than 45 years of age.|
|Experience||15 - 17 years|
|Application Fee||Applicants belonging to reserved category should submit Demand Draft of Rs.250/- and the applicants of open category should submit Demand Draft of Rs.500/- as the cost towards processing fee for each|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-18|
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualifications and Experience : Possess a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale; and At least 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years of services in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of Higher Education or 15 years of Administrative Experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
2. Retirement Age & Pay Band : : 58 years except in the case of person appointed as Registrar from teaching cadre whose age of retirement shall be 60 years & Pay Band of Rs. 37400-67000+ A.G.P. of Rs.10000/- for the candidate from teaching profession or Rs.37400- 67000 + G.P. of 8900 for non-teaching candidates.
3. Relaxation in Qualification : The minimum requirement of 55% of marks at the Master’s degree level is relaxable for the existing incumbents who are already in the University System. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the S.C./S.T. category candidates. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
Instructions to the candidates
1. The applicants who have applied in response to the advertisement No. UoM/Estab.I/01/2017 dated 20th July, 2017 need not apply again. They are hereby informed that their applications shall be considered alongwith the fresh applications expected till the closure date i.e. 18th October, 2017 of this advertisement No.UoM/Estab.I/03/2017 dated 4th October, 2017
2. Applications with incomplete information, erased/wrong information, in respect of educational qualifications, experience, age, caste certificate if certificates are not attested etc. and without processing fee will not be considered. No correspondence in this respect will be made.University will not be responsible for the applications misplaced or lost or delayed by the Postal department.
3. As per the General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai-32 Notification No.SRV.2000/CR(17/2000)/XII, dated 28th March, 2005 in respect of ‘Small Family’ a person who desires to apply for any post in Group A, B, C and D in any Government Service shall submit, alongwith the application form, a declaration form in prescribed FORM.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureThe prescribed application form may be downloaded from the University website www.mu.ac.in. Application in the prescribed form (Two copies) together with attested copies of certificate/s should be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of “REGISTRAR”, on the dates mentioned above to the Registrar, University of Mumbai, Room No.25, Fort, Mumbai– 400 032 so as to reach the same before 5.30 p.m. on 18 th October, 2017.
Other Jobs in University of Mumbai»
|Post Name||Last date|
Coordinator Job in University of Mumbai
NSS Programme Coordinator Job in University of Mumbai
Senior Systems Officer Job in University of Mumbai