WBHRB Recruitment Apply latest 6722 WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
2 Jobs found
Last modified : October 20, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for WBHRB jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about WBHRB recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India WBHRB recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-20
Tutor/Demonstrator in Kolkata - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites application for the position Tutor/Demonstrator etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board before 2017-10-23
Tutor/Demonstrator Jobs - WBHRB Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||160 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 42,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not more than 45 years on the 1st day of January of 2017.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Application Fee||Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ),|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-23|
Qualification in Details:
1. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600/- --- Rs. 42000/- , [ Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ]. Other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order in force.
2. Essential: MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ). Weightage shall be given to candidates holding recognized Postgraduate degree (for disciplines under the Specialities group) and recognized Postdoctoral degree (for disciplines under the Super specialities group) in the concerned discipline in accordance with the ‘Minimum Qualifications for Teachers in Medical Institutions Regulations, 1998’ framed by the Medical Council of India, published in Part – III, Section – 4, of the Gazette of India, dated the 5th day of December, 1998, as subsequently amended, and which are included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
3. Desirable: Publications in journals indexed with Index Medicus or National Level journals of the National Academic Organizations; Two years’ service experience in rural areas;
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board BENFISH TOWER ( 1st & 2nd Floor) GN 31, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply Procedure1. Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999] (c) The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility.
2. Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/BC), Physical disability (40% and above) will have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
3. A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him/her. Canvassing: Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support for his/her application will disqualify him/her for appointment. CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 23.10.2017 (before 8 PM).Applicants do not need to send any Print out/ hard copy.
4. Application shall be made in the format, as available in the Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment will be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
|Website Link open – For on-line Registration of Applications||10.10.2017 to 23.10.2017( before 8 PM )|
|Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line):||11.10.2017 to 30.10.2017 ( banking hours).|
|Last date of full submission of Form||01.11.2017 (before 8 PM )|
Other Jobs in WBHRB»
|Post Name||Last date|
Staff Nurse Grade II Job in WBHRB