WBSSC Recruitment Apply latest 9 WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
2 Jobs found
Last modified : October 18, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for WBSSC jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about WBSSC recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India WBSSC recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-18
Assistant Chemist in Kolkata - West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission invites application for the position Assistant Chemist etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to West Bengal Staff Selection Commission before 2017-05-31
Assistant Chemist Jobs - WBSSC Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 7,100-37,600/-Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not below 18 years and not more than 39 years as on 1st January 2017.|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-31|
Qualification in Details:
(a) B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject of an Indian University or its equivalent. (b) Must have two years practical experience in the matter of chemical analysis of food articles in any laboratory recognized by Government. (c) Must have the ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali) as per Finance Department (Audit Branch) Notification No. 10725-F dated 13/11/2002 read with Finance Department (Audit Branch) Notification No. 1243-F (P) dated 02/03/2016.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FIXED BY THE COMMISSION
- Admission to the examination venue will be purely provisional subject to verification of eligibility at a later stage. Therefore, candidature of any candidate shall be rejected straightway if found not eligible at any stage, even after appearance in the examination.
- Candidates must bring their photo identity card recognized by the Government in order to get entrance into the examination venue to prove their identity. Any deviation in this regard shall straightway lead to non-admission of him / her into the examination venue and rejection of candidature without giving him / her opportunity of being heard. The photo identity cards to be accepted by the commission for the said purpose are as follows:- ELECTOR’S PHOTO IDENTITY CARD (EPIC); PASSPORT; UID (AADHAR CARD INCLUDING E-AADHAR); ADMIT CARD / CERTIFICATE OF MADHYAMIK OR EQUIVALENT WITH PHOTOGRAPH; PAN CARD; DRIVING LICENSE; BANK PASS BOOK CONTAINING PHOTOGRAPH OF THE CANDIDATE; ANY OTHER PHOTO IDENTITY CARD ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY.
- A candidate who has been reported against by the venue supervisor of the examination venue for violating any of the instructions or for having adopted unfair means at the examination hall will be punished with cancellation of candidature and also be debarred from appearing at future examinations / selections as may be decided by the commission depending on the circumstances / gravity of the case.
- Use of mobile phones, calculators and any kind of electronic gadgets inside the examination hall will lead to cancellation of candidature without giving an opportunity of being heard.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/5/2017.
- The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission shall have the discretion to prescribe the scheme and syllabus for this examination.
- The mode of examination, either OFFLINE or ONLINE, will be decided by the Commission and the same will be published in Commission’s website in due course.
- The details of scheme & syllabus will be published later on
- Applications must be submitted only through online mode with effect from the date of advertisement in newspaper & in Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in to 31 st May , 2017 (upto 4:00 P.M.).
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature. The size of scanned photograph & signature must not be more than 12kb (each) and should be .JPG/.JPEG format.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of ` 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking facility.
- ONLINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND FULL SIGNATURE.
- Application Number is automatically generated after successful payment of fees at the payment gateway. In case of linkage problems Application Number may not be generated immediately after payment of fees through payment gateway. In such cases please note down the transaction ID that is generated after successful payment. Application Number will be sent to you by email in the next seven working days. You may send an email to the Commission 6 to firstname.lastname@example.org referring the transaction ID, if you do not receive Application Number even after seven working days of successful payment.
Other Jobs in WBSSC»
|Post Name||Last date|
Medical Technologist Job in WBSSC